Monday, November 08, 2004

woke up many times in e early mornin yeah. sat n sun most boring. cos no band. lol. woke up at 10 ,watched my fav shows. yea. that champs wise up to money. pretty interesting laa. nobody at home on sundays, always me. cos i woke up late. y.bro went for akido class at tanglin community club,same as my uncle but different class.he orange belt liao. my cousins last time also got joined. lol. even my 4th aunt and uncle also. my family's style la. later dad will buy lunch back for me. this wed collect class posting, pretty fast. then still hve to work on sec 1s orientation posterssss. zz. whoa. i wanna watch movie on wed liao. either that korean 4 stars rating or the doll master. waiting for the new movie the forgotten. oh ya. then drey lendin me 13 goin on 30. then whitechicks. woo. -.-" actually i preferred watch at home. lol. kk,those ppl who browse through my diary, class photos are out for e party ..

No comments: