Monday, November 15, 2004

whoa,sick mannn.. dontknow when start to fall ill. hai. ytd mornin i went to my aunt's hse.my dad drove me there.then she brought me to food centre for breakfast+lunch. cos i was sick ma,so she gave me medicine to take then took a nap lor. till evenin, went out with her plus my uncle and cousin for dinner. ate curry fish head!! lol,sick still can eat all this stuffs. and satay,chickenwings. whoa,but i really no appetite so ate abit. after that went back to her house,i took a bathe. then my parents came mahh, gave her smt. then 10plus left already. my dad drove to Mobil bought ice cream. i sick sia,cant eat but i ate a bit! =x sicked cos slept damn late durin holis. zz. sat nite slept at 2 am lehh! cant slp ma. then reached hm 11 smt,took medicine then went to slp but still cant slp. woke up in e middle of night many many times. even to reply ppl sms! lol,tmr band fr 730am-11am. combine ba. then later have to meet someone for movie. must bring jacket le,later worse. hope to get better. this mornin woke up 10 smt,my dad asked me wanna go for breakfast. i sick,want stay at home so he bought breakfast for me. i eating now! no tasteee zzz.suks. hai,later must take nap again. tonight must sleep early too. hope tmr band need not fall in! lol. woo.today is selamat hari raya,wish all my friends receive lotsa green pkts! ;p tmr must pay band and section fundss. and bdn ticket if possible. i didnt even gave them my results slip! lol =x sat i didnt watch summerscent. hai. sucks.

No comments: