Tuesday, November 02, 2004

mornin punctual for band. many ppl v happy of cos,can see me. then combine lor. quite fun la. cos learnt 3 new things, Open Throat, "X-Men" and e national anthem thingy. yeah. go through a bit of LegendFromYao n American Riversongs. later orientation thingy i went early. saw mrs lai,so talked to her awhile la. then wanted to meet rs but she got meeting. went for lunch with Fish at Double-11 then bought food for my bro. later went hm sleep till late noon. then eat dinner. holidays are so boring.nothing better else to do. wed collecting class tee. yeah,am lookin very forward to it. hopefully it turns out nice with our own personalised name, yeah. later got the champions. at night going to watch my very first episode of the dontknow wishing stars korean de. i want to watch from e very first to e end. and summerscent too. now at episode 13. hai. low spirits recently. actually everyday la. tmr band. fr 1230 to evening i guessed so. preparing a lot for opus and at e same time SYF 2005. hai. next year sec 3. sucks. sucks. cant see my fav tr. cant teach me maths. maths sure drop. haiz. my life sucks. those good trs. really should cherish them before they leaving us. sure cant get into good class. hai. i aimin for class D. my percentage so low. sucks. i want go POA n maths class. hai. life without maths

No comments: