Sunday, November 07, 2004

long time never online cos been very busy too. too busy to contact with whatever people.seldom sms too. and to me,hp sucks. ytd steven drove me home. on e way mah. with joe and ms tan. later watching summerscent. today slept whole day. saturday and wed are e only days which i can really rest a lot. no band,of cos. but still have to look through scores, esp Bravo Brass,American salute.. 11 pieces lehh!! will die. dontknow what to say. hai. i want to earn money siaaaa.. haiyo. lookin very forward to a very new 2005 for me. where my character attitude everything will change. sec3s are always like that. hope for e better la, and then new friends, sad to say this. just hope i will do my very best for all e sub. esp sci. need to study sooner or later for sec 3s la.. go through books lo. yeah. zzz. just somehow realised that band really very fun la. but hate drills damn much. and loves combine. hate sectional but can slack. likes P T too. can run. =x lol. really loves sports. during holis am goin to start on a book where i can paste all my fav stuffs only in that particular bk like e sg idols. olinda cho and daphne khoo rock. syl sucks la .zzz. just somehow suddenly dont like him but he quite cool. cos he's a total flirt. zz. is a rumour actually. hates leandra too. singaporeidol rocks la.. i want to go their concert !!!!! chris is also 1 of my fav. ueah. realy cant wait for opus II. can wear band Uniform again but hate e vest. i want to clog shoes lol! looks v mature. lol. need polish boots -.-" need style hair -.-" ask aaron help me style lol. alot of things just cant wait. showed my results to my mommy liao. hai,never say anything jst asked me show to my dad. so sad. failed science but e course which i want , e criteria is have to pass sci in order to take Bio but i takin POA. hope will be fun. hai. miss mrs lai. next year cant get to see her. and very touched she gave me a gift ;p but right now so busy cant get out to see the world so cant get her anything at that moment. today very awaked. got classtee le, rather nice lor. ms tan asked me to show to her. yeah. hmmm. am goin to wear it on wed. yah.

No comments: