Friday, November 12, 2004

eh hey. so damn damn happy. never have i been so happy in my life before. went to collect results. mornin got guests at home so woke up 6 plus. meet with fish,drey,stef,zongwei,jude and eric.we ran in e rain.then i was e first one to see my results.1st thing that caught me was my OWN name cos it's so short.then i looked up,Class D,3/10.SO HAPPY+shocked that i screamed.didnt know still got 0s goin on. omg,so happy.then realised fish,stef,drey,jan,allan,dj,yol,rachel also in e same class as me.so many of my old classmates.2/9 guys got eric,chongwei n zf.woo.v happy.together we sure rock 3/10 man.hhaa.first pure stream is 3/11.ruishan,ann,ade,ahmeng,weekong all dis pro sure got in la. idiot ppl who cursed tt we wil be separated,we prove u wrong man.dontwan to say yr name siaa.hate tt tr alot. what i worry is my poa tr.what if is mdm poh? sure cant teach e class. n E & A maths tr. what if isnt ms koh? sure v upset. hai. but if she's our form & math tr,will b damn great. cos she knows most of us lol,den arrange our sitting arrangement.waha.heh,lookin v forward to 2005.might buy new uniform.then i have to be v responsible in class and all this stuffs.cos i'm a prefect once again.do well in all my subs.start early tution in mid nov worrr. =x or else really cant cope. hai,mrs lai cant teach us poa,she's leavin. geog ahh,ms beh sia.shld be i guess so. i wan homecons siaaa.lol. my option dont have.in this class,it will be a v big competition,competing against the good ones. trying to succeed in everything i can. now i realised why studies comes first. juscant wait for sch to reopen. 2 more months to go. whoaa. wore class tee yesterday,so nice lol.then went bp plaza dine at mos burger but really cant eat cos too happy for words and stomach lol. before that went to take neoprints with fish stef drey again.we wrote 3/10 2005 lol. kk,very happy.. but still have to buck up yea. hmm. and eng standard for sec 3 quite high. so must speak fluently kk .lol.. at night told my mom bout my results ,even told my korrr.lol. then i told my mom have to deal with lotsa stuffs,so start revision earlier lor. at 10plus then eat my dinner. can consider supper. watch summerscent. then jurassic park. then went to sleep. quite tired too. my y.bro went to his friends hse celebrate deepavali. lol. kor sleeping. later might go buy some assessment books to work on. the earlier the better it would be. anyway yingz gonna be my A maths "tutor" liao,haa. she say can help me out. yeah. yesterday was the first day in my life so happy.so much for my happy ending. ;p ;) xP

No comments: