Friday, August 06, 2004

took a nap for 3 hrs! was so tired. when i was sleepin heard my bro's friend,jensen's voice. just outside my room talkin so loudly man. cos outside my rm is e study rm with e comp. yea. wah lao! i sleepin then disturbed by him. latr my mom woke me up he was still in my hse. ard evenin 6 he went out with my bro to play basketball. ard cck area i guessed. haa,then that jensen hor. i asked him how was e concert. he said band members all crazy sia! keep screamin n shoutin! waha. when i'm goin home that time,a lot of people said 'gd job man!' of cos,felt so touched n relieved. this includes yaqing chingyee they all. wow. first time in my life. okok. enough of that. had my dinner le. received sms fr him. i felt so bad, didnt have e time to talk to him. we can only sms. this mornin was so rush for me that i didnt reply his msg. n11plus i msg him back. he was with his bro n dad. so didnt bother him. are we gettin further as each day goes by? i'm very afraid. hai. i just love him. but i dont know how to express it out. the last day when i meet him was tues aftr band. so rushed for me. waited for him at cck station till 7pm then he arrived. aftr that we went to lot 1 take photo n then that's it. n just sms each other sayin take care n those stuffs.. get what i mean? yeah. hai. now ? what happened? he's also quite busy with his studies n i dont really want to disturb him. he wanna meet me tomorrow. should i? but i'll be in sch based tee. how? i dont know. or maybe tues? mon's a public holi. if not then i will talk on e phone with him tmr. if it's tmr,will be rush for me. dismissed band at 330. then latr sure need to meet ms koh de ma. for maths qns. then talk n talk a lot.bout anything under e sun. n then she will fetch me home will reach hm 6 smt. depends. smts go out for dinner. exams is coming. maybe aftr exams we will get better? yeah. ok. i miss ya. ;p lotsa love,

No comments: