Tuesday, August 10, 2004

today woke up 10 plus. saw zhaoming in e study rm with my bro. haa. then i start to do my things. on e music. e first thing i always do whenever i wake up on a sunday is on e music n then brush my teeth n i never bother to comb my hair le. it dont even need a combing. it's always messy. haa. 12 plus i went to e bank, saw eric carrying his bro i guessed so. so cute. then i think he saw me he paiseh. lol. he keep walkin in n out of e bank with his little bro. ard 1 or 2 yrs old. long queue man! queued up for bout an hr. arghh. then later went home. supposed to meet ms koh for e maths qns that was bout 2 weeks ago!! but she'll only be free like ard 5 cos she's doin her work lor. so i didnt go back sch look for her. she promised that either comin thurs or fri.i hope so.. initially also wanna catch The Village with her too at causeway. but that's just too bad. so i meet up with my fish,stef n drey. we went causeway. ate at nonshinoya. err.smt like that la. student's meal cheap. n then i went to many different shops to look for a pencil box. have been lookin for it ever since last day of may!! was so long ago. the last day of sch went bugis n i saw tt pink pencil box which i liked it so much!! but nw changed my mind. wanted to buy e new OP pink pencil box. material is nice. but looks small. i like big big 1s. n then went Hallmark found i like e pencil box liao. it's long long kind.. n then inside got 1 cute small bag too! so nice! must show off in class tmr liao. n then at causeway i received sms fr zhuofeng sayin that he saw me n i walked pass him without notice!!! oh gosh! i was so blur. *gong* fish told me she also saw. then i went back to look for him but cant find him. haa.. walked PASSED him lehh! oh my god! tmr's wed.assembly am helpin out for e maths quiz. thurs PE! yeah! tmr aftr sch goin to study at mac with my friends.. just now also went to causeway to study at library. n then was also on e phone with ms teo,ex maths tr. she's so funny. den we talked so loud.luckily no get caught but got ppl scolded us.we heck care la. we even ate chachos in front of e camera!haa. then latr fish mommy called her n she talked v loud cos cant hear. den e librarian just nice was there. she not happy n approached fish said cant use hp. so i purposely lift up my hp showed her. she no reaction. den drey keep laughin. before we left e place,i say stupid library n stupid librarian. den she looked at me. we faster zhao la. actually wanna take neoprints. but then fish n stef no money sia. sommore i today rich. daddy gave me 20 bucks. haa. now must start savin money. i want to pay for my own bill this month. cos this month talk on e hp very long hrs. sure ex! ard 40 plus. haiz. hopefully able to do so. recess eat my own packed sandwiches liao. haa..

No comments: