Thursday, August 19, 2004

mornin supposed to meet ms koh at 710am to collect smt fr her. but my daddy fetchin charline to sch n she was late,must wait for her. then she keep callin my hp n i engage her line la. smsed her i reachin. then at GO saw her faster pass me smt, so mysterious sia. its for fads breakfast., haa. then we ate durin today's paper. today's paper was alright. can say it's easy. hee, hmm. e invigilator was ms koh. we all hid our bread underneath e desk. so funny. drey n i were laughin n laughin. but try to control. lol. then ms koh asked what are we doin. lol. then after paper she walked pass me,dont know what she said cos too soft. then ms chai lesson all slack la. we all very rude to her n she scolded me sia. then i walked out of class refilled water bottle. very funny sia, today de all periods keep goin out of class without permission but all e chers heck care. then recess mdm fazelah asked me see her. its TROUBLE whenever i have to c her. cos i was e sheep who led everyone for recess against e relief tr. so funny but heck la. then ms chai threatened me sia. said what tell mr yew. i scolded her la. she got nth 2 say. mr yew came into our class n talk talk. when he leavin i said take care. he turned behind, asked who is e 1 who said that. i said me. then he keep quiet walked away . crazy. haa. then reached hm slp 4 hrs. nw used comp. later study chi til late. last night slept at 12am sia. study till fell asleep. n tmr goin choose design for tr's day cake. hee.

No comments: