Monday, August 09, 2004

A new day,a new start. sounds familar? woke up at 11am. damn tired cos last night slept at 1am. cleaned up my room. as i had nothing better to do, i fry eggs with bread for my own breakfast! plus 1 cup of iced milo. whenever i talk bout iced or cold,it reminds me of e incident when ms koh brought me to sakae sushi n that waiter. was so paiseh!!haa. in e noon went for a haircut. arghh! it's damn ugly!! so short! my mom always wanted me to keep it short n neat. if it's long,it's always messy blablabla. haiyo. was so short that it can stand up! -.- after 2 weeks,it will grow. okay.. kor went cyclin with his friends to catch e fireworks festival sort of. dad n y.bro just came back. they bought e 2 apples coated with chocolates. guessed how much for 1? it's $4.50!! ntuc can get 5 apples for $2 plus liao then can add chocolate yrselves de. so expensive lor. i ate half. it's okay la. just an additional filling n that's all. n my lunch was just a tea egg n that apple. so pathetic hor. cos not really hungry..yeah. n dad bought new corals again which beautify the aquarium. they just went out for a haircut. dad n mum are goin to a wedding tonight. now mom's sleeping later goin to go out. hmmm. tmr's a big day with many events on tv. yeah!must watch! mommy's goin to pulau ubin with her friends. so my dad sure bring my bros n I out. whahahh!!

No comments: