Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"You know those people who blog everyday has no life?"
*kept quiet for a while* "So those who don't blog everyday has life?"
So this was part of the conversation I had with Isa.

Aw. It makes me ponder a while. I can still remember how I always make it a point to blog every single day no matter how shag I am. And now.. I can't even find the appropriate time to blog.
Busy in class. Busy with friends during my break time. Busy with training. Busy with parties. Busy with work.


I have to thank God for my greatest friends and bff. I got three stabs pierced through my heart in just a week. Thank god I'm still kicking now. They gave me all the support I needed. They pulled me up and woke me hard enough. They, are my friends. I love you people, those who were with me through my toughest times. Nothing beats friends like 'em! (:

No comments: