Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I know I haven't been blogging for several days.
Because I don't know what should I blog about. :/
Life's been good with the right company. I have been knowing new friends along the way too.

Party hard during the weekends, work hard during the weekdays.

L4D was also something I got hooked on recently thanks to people like my campmates who introduced me. (:

Yesterday was supposed to be the known Monday Bloos. Drank during the lunch break with Isa. Class was boring because everyone's presenting the same old stuff. After school was good, because I met Dolly, Tris, Steph, Jade and Greg! The people that makes me go crazy. 3 hours of L4D and then the famous pontian noodles! Hanged out at Novena after Jade ended work and Derrick was there playing the guitar and singing. Thanks for the Haagen Das Green Tea ice cream! :D

No comments: