Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to SINEMA!

After locating the place from the directory, Ru and I managed to find our way there.
In order to get to that place, you need to walk up this long flight of 138 steps of stairs.
Anyway it's not about that, as long as we reach our desired destination. Hah.
We went in to register our names and then walked around.

The very first photo we took upon reaching.

This is part of the wall.

And and and, the girls lavatory!
Quite artistic right!
One of the retro doors. hahah.Apparently she looks taller than her actual height. :D

Oh yes, there's TIMBRE there too, but then who will go all the way there to chill? Hah.
And finally, the long awaited SINEMA!



Looks ancient right.
And the seats in there is very comfortable!

The films there are the local short films and watched abut 4-5 films.
Rather interesting too, but some can be quite boring.

Then we took photos in the lavatory like wohzzzz.
And I found another new place to leh-bo! :D :D :D

Wanna know more information? Contact me!

p/s : I just received an email informing me that I'm selected for the BIC, a 5d4n program. And and and, I can't wait for it because there's ATV/pocket bikes, rafting and etc!

No comments: