Monday, January 19, 2009

It's QUIZ TIME!

1. what are you doing now, at this moment?
My class just ended early, 245pm. And I'm thinking if I should head home to drop my laptop then my camp briefing.

2. when you last make out?
Do I have to tell everyone? If you are that close to me, then you know luh horh.

3. are you attached to anyone?
No strings how to be attached lehh.

4. what you wish to buy or get now?
Track shoes and the VANS shoes I saw, lingerie, and backpack!

5. what is your favourite underwear brands?
Topshop! I love those lacey pinky purple dolly colors! And and and the superheroes cartoons!

6.what is your favourite hang out pubs/clubs?
Honey,Spyder,Beerbelly,PLAY,Zouk,Dbl0. Seriously how many clubs are there in Singapore?

7. what is the picture of your computer wallpaper now?
A liveband concert in darkness, only a dim of light on the rocker.

8. what is your fear?
Heights? Surprisingly eh. Can you believe it? I shall overcome it very soon when I get to do flying fox, high elements and also rockclimbing. Then you shall see the superdaz!

9. what is your strength?
I can speak very fast in alien language so maybe you can figure out yourself?

10. which country do you want to go with your bf/gf?
N.Korea if we can get access, Hawaii and Paris.

No comments: