Saturday, January 10, 2009

I have been partying so much that if you were to ask me what did I do yesterday, please be patient and count to ten seconds in your heart before you hear the answer!

Anyway, I just started on a new job thanks to 'Cleearzzye', the ambience is fabulous. I get to know and serve drinks, get to handle different customers, mostly the caucasians. And of course, I get to drink!

Just yesterday after work I got to drink with friend's friends at tg pagar. Hella crazy of friends she has, but I must say they are one funny bunch of people that can literally makes your jaw open widely.

And then, two days back I was clubbing at PLAY with Ru and we met her friends, and then met my friends. So it's like everyone's getting to know each other. The music was okay, with repeats -.-
Not really crowded like how I expected it to be. If you were to ask me whether I would return to that place, I would say if my friends are going. That's quite fast, my two another sec school friends asked to go there next thursday! And whats more , she has already taken her leave on friday. Haha. We shall see okay...

So now my sleeping time is totally the opposite, I sleep at 6am or earlier everyday, and wake up in the early noon. Tell me how to survive in school.
I gotta get prepared for work later, and I'm so looking forward to seeing my supermemory woman~

No comments: