Sunday, January 18, 2009

'Cos she's lucky.

WHAT I DID ON A BEAUTIFUL LAZY SATURDAY:
-Had 3 big packets of sushi for dinner with Ru & Rachel.
-Sing/Play/Shout/Laugh/Pinch/Bite/Touch/Drink at Princep Place with them!

Short and sweet summary of my Saturday right?

Here comes the update of Sunday.

I was dragged out of bed in the late morning by my brothers.
Dad fetched us to town, and we had brunch at Killiney!
Yeshaaaaa, it was shopping together with my brothers and dad.
That's why you see the way I dress is like that horh, 'cos of the advices I got. HAHA.
After dinner, we continued to shop and headed down to BUGIS JUNCTION.
So I gotten myself a top,three bottoms and six pairs of blue bloo socks.
Apparently, the tops I see around aren't the ones I want. So tooooooo bad for me.
Felt so tired after shopping, perhaps it's been quite a while since I was shopped.

I need to get a haircut,new bras and boxersssss and a pair of new shoes before CNY.

Yah and also, eat lesser!
Recently I have been eating a hell lotttttt and I don't know why. Not because my bloody period is coming. Aye.
And I need to exercise!

No comments: