Monday, March 20, 2006

monday bloos. kor woke me up and scolded dylan super loud in the early morni,screamin at him cos he's that type who cannot wake up.walked to yewtee with kor.he styled my hair for me! i think was sweet of him laa. i had a chat w him and i felt great. u know why? we dont have this kinda chats often.he's alwas so busy and i'm always so busy. mornin received trophy fr VP cos of e ensemble compet. we took part.super tired in class.slept durin PSE.know nuts bout AMaths 'cos ms ong was teachin a new chap. havin a makeup lesson with her on wed. tmr after sch extra suppl class too. everything was pushed back. so ended class at 220pm. recess time was like,1050am. how late and how hungry was i. >.<> ade at stadium and had discipleship in the badmintonhall.learnt new things today! ;) and we were chatting.i just felt very upset over some issues and i knew i was holdin back my tears,i didnt want to burst out crying, i didnt want to look so sad, i didnt want to think so much. i didnt know that much bout daryl kor.fr his friendster yeahs.all along i thought we were close but in actual fact we dont talk bout problems facing in this family.cos we knew there was nothing much to be done and said.we just felt like ending our lives and thats it.you will be freed fr everything.but will both still get together?more probs will occur and build up. she prayed for me. and whenever i hear her prayin for me,i feel *touched* and wanna just cry out. how do these ppl still concern for me so much,care so much for me,and every other things that you will never think of. i love these people. yea,its from my heart.
she was praying for me to be able to speak tongues.i felt something stuck in my heart.which cannot be said out. initally was feelin really scared. that kinda feeling.saying in an unknown language.and things like that.
took a late nap when i returned home. had dinner.
did maths new chap. ;p

No comments: