Sunday, March 19, 2006

i think last night i prayed until i really fell asleep on bed,
my symphonymusic and lamp was still on when i woke up this morn.
and i woke up late 11am.
rushed and went to meet all the ensemble gps are 1130am.
there were percussion gp,esthers gp,woodwinds gp,double reeds gp,sax gp and brass gp.
the whole bus was occupied by us.
reached bukitimah cc just in time.
had warmups.
there werent many gps even though was opened to sec schs.
there were bedoktown ,bedoknorth, hougang and cck groups.
had warmups.super nervous.
both judgers were from JAPAN,.
the temperature is cold so tend to be flat.
and unable to reach high notes.
all i did was pray to god.
to help me.
to guide me.
plus all the other regent groups.
regent brass was 5th on stage.
yeah.was really shivering.
but.
to my surprise,
i was able to hit all the high notes!
i didnt expect that, cos all my rehearsals i wasnt able to do that.
i was really like. stunned.
really happy for myself.
but the mic was too near me,so everything i played was sharp.
argh~
siying was at the audience seat and so excited for me.
mr lim didnt comment much too.
ms tan and mr tan and ALUMNUS were there to suport us!
really want to thank them alots.
i love them!
i went off and took cab to church cos very lazy to walk.
joseph msged me and told me that we came in 5th,
siying's gp came in 3rd while regent percussion came in 2nd.
was really happy for them!
i feel its abit unfair cos they judged e compeition overall.
of kos percussion can get first.
they wont be out of tune that easily,
all they need is to hit the instruments.
but still,it's a good experience for all esp for the sec2s who performed.
well,we shall present the trophies to our principal on mon includin the cash which is bout $950,just for the school.
had church bbq just now.
rather fun i guessed.we were crazy.
got to know the people more.
people like cynthia,vincent,wilson,kenneth and my bro's friend.cant rmb his name.
we had so many newcomers today.
our gp is increasing so much.
its a good thing too.
shall try to bring my friends next sat.
got my bible! ;)
gona study tomorrow and get a good rest before sch reopens.
this family has changed.

No comments: