Monday, November 07, 2005

this mornin 9am wanted to go cycling.from yewtee to cck.and back.
butttt. so lazzyy.the weather was just nice for longer sleep.
watched tv in the mornin.made my own early lunch.
cousin came my hse for a short while.
so let her use comp for playin games.
then realised i got few cute little notebooks which i dont need
so gave her some, and a newpencil box which i kept since i was pri5.
and that pencil box was from my guy-friend.lol.memory v good huh.
they went out with my parents to jurongpoint.
went to becky's house to fetch her.we went Ntuc bought potato chips,n drinks.lol.
went to my house watched Monster-In-Law.
supposed to hav sectionals with rena.cant contact her,even till now. MISSING.
the movie was.. so many vulgarities.lol.very nice laa.
watched king and i,the opera part. cos very funny and creative.
becky went for her flute lesson.
solved abit of my samba de lovesyou rythem.
went to nap till night.
bought my own dinner.
only ate half.the fried rice was so dry.
do math hw. have not complete yet =x
my mom told me my cousin was v.happy cos i gav her e notebks.
cos,i 've never been so nice to her. only that she's very nice to me.
i also dontknow whyy i dont talk much to her.everytime ask me play w her.omg
so so childish.of cos la,still a kid ma. ;)
my mom let me try out sweater n scarf.
she v funny, said like those korean starss.
watched too much korean shows le.
just bathe,
omg.i calculated. i smsed 22msges today.
i think this month gona exceed.cos i limit myself to 10msg per day.
tomorrow 1030am got lesson.
i love SOYA tarts!!

No comments: