Thursday, November 03, 2005

this whole week extra lessons,.
today pon chinese lesson ;x
went for band after AMaths.
got to go through King and I.
carried FOUR instruments to becky's hse!
want my life, its heavy and people are lookin at us.
her mom drove us to jurong. so we were like lookin for that particular street and block while her mom drives man.
a big TURN to jurong. now then i know jurong is very HUGE.
and that place was actually near the lakeside mrt station ;/
bought our lunch and yew tee,
dined at her hse.
her mom made that soup is nice ;) esp. e potato.
and very nutrious ;p
learnt abit of violin from her.
i'm startin to get the hang of it.
and i love it ;p
went home, mom asked me where did i go.
i told her, i went to friend's place to learn violin.
she said, yr own instru cannot even play well still go learn new instru. crazy.
-.-"
and i just realised that after she told me.
that's quite true.
so i shall not learn violin but just for e fun of it.
i want to learn souna and violin.
had my practise at home.
for an hour plus at night.
my kor kept on disturbing me cos i was practisin in e living rm.
i'm tired.
should i go for tomorrow's prefect meeting?
have pair-up sectionals w rena tomorrow,at becky's house.
also can chiong maple.
and learn violin =)

No comments: