Monday, November 27, 2006

ME,REBEC,YINJIE

YES. this is how i spent my weekends.
SAT MORNING - BAND at Bedok.
NOON - CHURCH.
EVENING - WORK at warren country club. met a new friend - weiliang sec3 from BPGH.
then supper at CCK.
went to school at 12am!
i chatted with jennifer bout band for really long. until i wanna fall asleep.and we celebrated ANYU,NORA,NYDIA and GANGYUAN s bday by usin 7 TUBS of ICECREAM - FIGHTS!
slept on the mattress on the hall stage.and i woke up at 9am!
played PS at staff lounge.mr chen was sooo nice larh.
bathed, and went to church to help out.
went home to sleep b'cos i was over-exhausted.
had dinner and icecream (:

oouh.i needa pack my bag soon for tomor's.
dont know if i should bring guitar to chalet as fadz wanna teach me.
if anyone knows where to get I Will Survive trumpet score,let me know man.i need it so that Indy-Mate able to come to play together.

i'm boredd. zz.
i've become so .. -argh-

cutting hair tomorr! my hair color faded due to my lousy hair.

No comments: