Thursday, November 23, 2006

BLUES TONGUES.
FADZ DAZ-
ASHLEY.me.MENGYI-
didi.ren.me.fad-
classMATES-

i woke up at 845am and then mom asked me to wash hair to prepare for DYE!yes dyed GOLDEN BLOND.
mf it appeared to be another lighter blond color due to my blacki hair.
then i meet jiayao and hockleong.
went to meet GODMA(ms chong) at bukit timah plaza for PIZZA HUT.
it was her treat larh.
that ff hock stuffed words into my mouth. zz.
then i went regent sec for BAND.
can see how dissappointed mr lim was.
IF I were him,i would rather go down to Hougang Band or BedokNorth Band to conduct!
what lousy standard?
sighs, im also upset bout it.
some of the sec4s make an effort to go down to visit them and its horrible.
you wouldnt want to know.
so much talkin makes no sense into them. no point no point.

thank goodness trumpetsection is okay alright. (:
and i bought them sweets bcos i totally LOVE each and EVERY ONE of them!!
we all misch rena lim li hong ;(

laupasat performance on the 21st dec '06.
and that jordan. .. we said so many times yet you still did that.


i went to meet my bro and mom after band.
my mom has allowed me to go clubbing!i wanna go with my cliques!
i phoned Captain Celia just now for work!
yella. im workin on this sat night (x then to prefects camp.

headin to Bedok North for Band tomorrow.
might go somewhere to chill afterwards.
anywhere? any place? z.z.z

there's something bout the way you look at me.

No comments: