Tuesday, April 04, 2006

yesterday's lessons were so slack except for maths and amaths.
i failed amaths test ;/ (expected already)
i had discipleship last night at my place.
she hung out till late,and left her stuffs here.how forgetful ;p
i had geog test today! the test was not difficult.
i love maths chapter on stretch.
band practise.
festivo.black magic women.warabe uta fantasy.
these are the pieces we're playin for upcomin awards day performance ;)
16 MORE DAYS to performance.
go practise hard people. you have only less than 5 combines left.
guessed what.
mr lim wants me to play black magic women trumpet solo!
hopefully mr benny quickly email me the simply version one cos its too difficult.
pray hard that i will be able to get the hang and prac real hard.
hate to play solos,make me shiver on my knees.although what, i'm already sec4.
okay, i guess this will be the very last solo i'm playin before i'm stepping down.
gona have band practise on tues.thurs.sat untill performance day.
i spent so much money today. arghh!
gona study now.
dylan's ill ;/
Jesus, You're all i need
my life belongs to You
You gave Your life for me
Your grace is all i need
Jesus, You're all i need.

No comments: