Monday, April 10, 2006

a busy weekend i've got. definitely enjoyable.
going to church always make me feel so excited and lookin so forward to it.
i love the cafe duty on sunday! the feeling to serve others was great~ S M I L E is what we've got :] went to study with audrey and lynette at church office. went home to sleep for 3hours.
i was late for school for the first time!! and guessed what i've got : CWO and e office ppl informed my mom -.= how " strict " is this school. and .,it's the first time onlyyyy!arghh~ i guessed i've to reach sch as early as 645am from tmr onwards. if not,i will be late again. double amaths and maths lessons. i had chi article reflection test today, and surprisingly,i wrote 3 pages long! i used to write only a page and just doze off. also had poa test but i didnt want to read the qns but just did my own stuffs. finally ms merduati had to give up on me and asked me to look for VicePrincipal to drop da subject. eng teacher did not come, so Mr Michael Wong took over.He's super cool and handsome larhh! such a joker larhs. kept on callin me prefect. and my name is DAZIREE lorh. he kept on callin me desert. had discipleship then. it was great and we hung out at lot1, chattin so much. how nice of me to help her choose a bag and bring it home with me -.- so lazy of her larhh. kays, i'm a nice person with a nice name - daziree. thats' me! tmr mornin helpin out ms tan with the excuse forms for the band. tmr havin rehearsal :]

No comments: