Sunday, April 23, 2006

whahaa. everyone must have missed me badly. yesterday went to church. i love the games by gamemaster jielong and gamemistress laypeng! LOL. and sermon was bout da vinci code.was abit too chim for me. i think i nearly fell asleep maybe was also too tired cos i slept at 3am the day before. went home aftr dinner at cafe, 8 plus. ade and audrey came over to my place to stayover. but too bad they came so late that we did nothin much. so just watched some tv,used comp..looked at photos. we slept at my bro's room,2 combined beds and then ade slept in the middle,stuck in the hole. lol. i fell asleep at bout 4am lor.that wasnt my bed,so i dont quite used to it even though its hard kay! and then mornin alarms rung so loud that dontknow why,i was the only one who heard. steff called 18 times larr!! both dont want wake up,. in the end, i went to bathe and make breakfast! daz is a nice girl! :x ade was late for cafe duty. went to church with audrey and we studied for 3hours. lalallalal~ i so happy, cos i always cant concentrate. hmm.maybe studyin outside of my house is better.can concentrate and focus. then i went bible study. quite interesting.. dad fetched me ade and dylan to airport. we dined at Hans. and some other cg ppl came to send them off to thai. was rather sad although its only a 3days trip. i miss you ADE ;P i'm beginning to MISS YOU. wahhaha- i know i always very paiseh say. oKays. i gave her a big hug, ade must faster come back. i miss you sister. and i miss LAYPENG sister! stephanie SISTER! and.. of cos GODCHASERS!! going to study outside now with LUWEI brother. ;P and then dinner together. cant believe it. my dad gave me allowance comin week, 50bucks. woo hoo- llalallLALALLA~ i need to save still.

No comments: