Sunday, January 29, 2006

what a fukin new year it was. mornin 330am my mom alr came knockin on my door,i was already asleep. and then i opened the door,she gave me a red packet.so i was like. errr. wth is the world going on. not to mention bout this mornin's incident.made me damn bloody pissed with my mom. .. .. and after an hour plus,she was like err, take train to yr grandma's place. so i went to take train. then my grandma was very very touched and elated to see me. i haven seen her for months.and i really missed her so so much. so both of us were crying over joy. she kept askin me to eat more. i love her cookedfood ;p she rocks. i really need to call her more often over the phone for chats. she's already old. anything will happen. and i love her. she gave me red packet, an additional 20bucks for my usage.i told her no need 'cos i got work.but still she wants me to accept. i decided to buy her a pendant or something like that. and pass to her one day. 'cos she really treats me very well.my uncle even told me that she often mention bout me. btw my 3rduncle shifted his house 2 storeys above my grandma's house. so,it was damn cool la. simply just upstairs. my uncle's house very nicely renovated. very fashion. got class one worr. hahha. but my grandma told me he still often sleep at her house instead. lol. got red packets too. and chatted with 2nd and 4th aunts. bout my work..my dressin so stylo =x my figure -.- err.please. my uncles asked me not to be taller than them. hahha. i tall meh? no lorr... and my uncles are like 175cm ? err.pleassee.haha. then went to my grandpa's grave. visited him. told me many things .. pray for my grandma's health ;p my whole relatives and so on. then all of us went to another relative house at batok..so crowded. then went home.. i love my cousins man. so so cute. my 4th uncle's family came back to sg to celebrate newyear with us too. guessed what. my cousin 5 yrs old already speaks MANDARIN like china-style ! i was like omg. got that china accents. cos they stay in china. err like months already. they bought me mickey mouse keychain, bought my bros prada keychains. rich people maa. now stayin at home rest. dad gona bring us for PIZZA HUT tonight! ;p i need to buy bottoms !!!! calculated red packets.jus today received 150bucks. work itself earned 200 bucks.
tomorrow going to resturant with all my relatives for lunch. so weird.usually its dinner. and we always dine at WESTLAKE resturant. the food is damn bloody nice. looks like tmr cant work in the noon. cos 4th uncle going back china soon for work..


i love my relatives!!

No comments: