Monday, January 16, 2006

fuck this shit. i hate this kind of people. PANG SEH KIAS. today i kena pangseh by 2people. 1 was by my classmate, e other was good,band mate. never did i think. hai. pangseh by classmate 'cos ytd they went bugis,never jio us..people like fads/jiayao/thomas. argh! and those who went were those people, whom we called out to hangout. fuck it. i was pissed. but didnt take it to heart then.. the other was, supposed to meet this bandfriend of mine after sch. durin recess still reminded her..and asked if she wants to go. she told me after school see how. so i was like okay.. dismissed late from class due to mrs phua..she went through the english test paper. so i expected HER to wait for me outside my class.as usual it was me who waited outside her class. then. i didnt met her outside my class so i suppose she would meet me in the canteen. then i went to canteen,called her,she told me. orh,on the way home. i was like. WTF. thought we are supposed to meet. she dint even like. SMS me to inform me that she cant make it or smt like that. at LEAST inform me . she didnt,and just went home. if you are in my shoes,will you get piss? so she just apologised, sorry. an apology can help much? bullshit. and i was like. okay nvm. what more can i expect? scold her? PANGSEH KIA. now i know how angry 1 can be when he/she is pangseh. these people always get on my nerves. so i went clarke quay with 2 of my guy-friends.. we had chatting..but at the same time . iwas thinkin why must she do this to me. haii. i always she;s a great friend of mine.meet my boss. then we went HISTORY ART MUSEUM. nice place. students only 1buck. then went singapore river. should have brought camera... know so much bout the past of sg now. went to the sg 's ever first whatever on air jump. student like 25bucks. its v scary. my friends asked me go escape theme park next time..plus more bandmates. then we left there at 530pm. talkin alot bout band since they are sec1s. woo. ;p they really so interested in percussion ..so i taught them basic rythem. haha. mingjie..always provoke me .that i really went speechless. he;s like overlimit. and his jokes damn lame and crappy. i cant speak good chinese. so have to speak to him in english. then yizhe dropped off at chi garden.he stayed there. i went lot1 w mingjie. so he wanted to go popular. so i wanted to hav bubble tea. so we went our ways. at basement i met ms tan ;p so i had hi tea with her.. haha.sshe bought her dogfood. then i smsed mingjie told him i met my tr. so he dint reply me. i called him , his hp batt flat. in the end , i went to take 302 bus. met aaron..he chatted with me.. regardin SP band concert this sun.then returned home 7pm plus.

No comments: