Tuesday, July 26, 2005

super tired in class,
cos slept at 12am plus.
didnt like lessons.
boringg.
slept thru whole geog lesson,,
tr didnt wake me wup,cos kant see me at e back,,
omg, so tired.
and placed a blue collart,a teddy bear assc and korean star poster for ms koh. ;p
see i so good ,,
met ms ong MH n ms liong,
they gave me belated presents ;p
and ms lai too.
ms ong n ms liong bot me, MERCI chocos and a Purple book fr precious tots,
ms lai gave me a small bear ;p so adorable and a little card which she made ;p
quite touched laa..
tanks !
see how impt i am.
on e way hm w fesh, met my kor havin lunch,
wanted to take a nap,
but ms jane was chattin w me over msn bout alot of things.
hai_ iam really upset and dissappointed w myself,,
;(
went town w fads. on e way met ms jane.
so we took same bus lor, 190.
we reached town at 6plus,
went to MY PLAYGROUND to take photo,
had 5 shots.
so cool.
and we were crazy and excited.
next we shopped.
wanted to buy a tee, a brown tee, outside is another pink one.
its too unique, but
they stopped me fr buyin =(
took 190 bus back.
so crowded.
met eric n feng at lot1.
we went to Kaya Toast for halfboiled eggs.
then bot bubble tea,
eric fetched me bac again.
he;s so nice ;)
he's like another close-guy friend of mine.
returned home.
watched incredible tales with kor n didi.
whoa piang,
my didi gettin more and more shuai. ;p
i want to marry him liao. lol.!!!!
omg, so late.
i intended to sleep.
early,
theres band prac tmr.

No comments: