Sunday, July 24, 2005

daz turned 15!
being 15 was great.
receivin so many presents.
thanks everyone, for makin this occasion so wonderful.
without you guys ,there wont be e DAZ here today.
last midnite, at bout 5am plus. jiayao-fish-steff-eric and i went yewtee.
for breakfast. NASI lemak! ;p
and thomas n hockleong were sleepin so soundly in my bros' rm.
and then went back my hse at bout 6am.
guessed whadd. jiayao put colgate onto hocks hand and he woke up.
he's so baddd
i went to my rm to sleep while e rest were also in my rm,playin cards.
i slept till so shiok that nth happened
this mornin thomas n hock went into my rm woke me up.
they went home then,,
and e rest, i didnt know what time they left.
i woke up 1130am today.
had only 5 hrs of sleep.
and i m so b o r e d noww.
anything to do?
might go studyin later onn.

No comments: