Saturday, July 23, 2005

its already been past 12am. and my bday ended.so fast but, meaningfully.
eric is sittin besides me now,readin whatever i wrote. hee.
sch was alright. i didnt got wack. yeah. ;)
mrs lim didnt know was my bday. she wanted to give me a kiss,
i was shocked and i rejected her. but like., so bad to her .
i want presents. haha ;P
went to causeway bought a trumpet Model ;p
and shop shop lorr.
then i met eric that gang in Seoul garden but didnt came forward to you guys.
went to take neoprint.
went home then.,
prepared for e Treasure Hunt game. ;)
yikhiang n jan plus some of my kor's friends came.
i got presents fr them ;)
followed by feng and eric. i was so touched by what they gave me
that i kept on screamin and screamin lik mad lady.
they gave me a PINK PIGLET bolster and another mysterious GIFT??
i laid all my presents on my table,includin e trumpet model i bot for myself.
omg, guessed whatt??
that mysterious gift was actually, the same trumpet model which i bot.
i really regretted buyin it and shouldnt hav went to level 4 man. ;(
anyway, was still touched. eric still accidentally dropped my trumpet model -.-"
fish ,darren, steff, weisheng, yujun.,hock,jiayao, ziyao ,thomas and becky,joc and kexin came.
they sang for me. so touched ;)
and cut cake. then we watched Scary Movie 3 and SILVER KNIFE.
next we played DRINKIN water game. and then TREASURE HUNT in my house.
forfeit was bad for them, jellies plus toppings of chillies,....and so on.
omg. yujun's gp. was pretty bad.
yujun nearly puked out but he kept on controlling.
i felt so bad ;/
right now ,left w thomas, eric, fish, stef, jiayao and hock at my hse
all e guys except eric(who is watchin me typing now), are playin xBox.
while girls in my room -.- doin . DONTKNOW what.
it was a great day for me.
with many presents. really. and i'm only 15.
what if i turned 18? wouldnt it be too too grand?? whOa.
hee.
i got a chicken jewellery box, hello kitty's PINK nightslipper,bracelet w my name curved on,
chocolates,BUGS BUNNY cup and plate,a winnie e pooh lunchbox w panties and marshmallows, a pink tee and belt fr fads, a longpants fr myself, a bottle of sweets, a PINK bear,cow DOOR stopper,cards, toberlones, a PINK unique watch and a pink SLING bag.
thats all folk. we're playin cards soon ;)
e time right now is 2.28AM.
bday over liao ;( hai_ ended so fast.
ms lai, ms ong and ms liong OWED me presents.
what a dayyyy!!

No comments: