Wednesday, June 29, 2005

yesterday was mon.
had extra band prac.
but superb tired.
it was jus te ferst day of sch
and very tired .
slept at 2am on that sun.
there was a change in timetable,
slept durin geog.
lessons were alright.
thank god i did my holi assign.
except for Amaths n POA.
returned home bout 7 plus.
do my homework.
i just cant believe,
i will just spent some time on my table,workin on e qns.
unbelievable, daz. whooa.
slept at 11plus.
tues__
double periods of AMaths n EMaths.
not that bored actually.
durin recess,we were like discussin w ms jane bout
T R I A T H L O N.
i really cant wait for that event.
must come support me kkayss.
on te comin SAT, East Coast, 9am.
msjane went to my email and printed out that email for me jusnow.
thanks. ;)
jiayao and some of e guys went to Furama Waterfront to collect te race kit which is essential for sat.
too bad i didnt go, cos had band prac.
and i didn went to celebrate my grandma's bday.
she's one person important in my life too.
i'm feelin so bad 'cos of not celebrating w my grandma.
arghhh__
anyway,
happy bday nai nai! ;p
loveyou lotsa
had band prac.
went thru merry widow.
i think finally,i made it for e triplets. ;D
but not so pleased and demandin w myself.
that;s e best part where trumpets could actually stand out from e crowd.
but, there are only 3 tpetors.
we still can DO IT. yeah.!!
had sectionals on navigations too.
hey.that piece, isnt that nice.
mdm tan talked to us.
in e mornin alr spoken to me.
n in e noon, mr tan spoke to me.
omg.
so many ppl were like keep on talkin to me
over...
mr lim wants each group to write a biography bout their own leader.
4 pages long!!
dismissed bout 645pm.
wanted to go home w percussion juniors.
dey are so cuteee!!
but they left so fast.
i went back alone cos becky n minfang.
goin to meet digambar.
becky will teach him american riversongs.
lol.
called my grandma to wish her. ;)
only mom at home.
mom cooked smt for me.
tmr will be rehearsal at nanyang girls high.
hopefully.
my merry widow's alright.
and stars and stripes//
i just called mr tan/
i was on e phone w him again.
for half an hour.
he seemed like.
someone i could talk so much to.
lol.
i think he doesnt understand my language too.
my english isnt that PERFECT you see.
i keep on usin e word, FUNNY when it's not supposed to.
so very amusing..
lol.
my mom even talked to me.
ohh no.
she asked me qns. and advised me.
so weird of her.
and even asked me to wear smt across my neck
she's thinkin that i'm gettin into too much troubles.
i'm so tired.
i think i'm really missin you.
your laughter and smiles.
which can brighten my whole day up.

No comments: