Wednesday, April 06, 2005

yoyo_ back. so tired.
saturday rehearsal at conference hall with st.margaret and our sch choir. was quite good i can say. improving! and then heard st.margaret. great lor. returned to sch,in te bus.. talked to ms beh. ms beh so funny man. gosh. haa. and evening went for dinner with yvonne n phylis aftr band. ate popiah only. plus dark chocolates!! reached home almost 8pm. so tired.slept at 11 plus.

on sunday,woke up 8 am plus. met up with kel. went swimming at complex. quite fun..even go spa for hours lor. swam too. hmm. and had funs with slides. lol! he bully me man, keep on splashin water at mee. then bout 1pm,went to bathe. and walked to limbang mac for lunch. shop around there., went arcade had some games together.
he sent me at my hse's bus stop and he went home before goin for his tkd.
reached home,family goin sim lim sq buy new flat screen for comp. but was tired.so slept at hm. evening prac my instru.
night bout 9 went for dinner with family at teck whye.. then buy smts.
slept at 1 am plus.cos cleaned my valves lol, plus polish boots.

on monday. . " monday bluess" slacked in class.. after sch.need helped bring percussion instrus here and there. had short combine. then changed into band uniform. headed to conference hall for rehearsal. bedoknorth was also there. ya.didnt had chance to talk to them lor. just waved. lol. i saw him. helping. just smiled and no chance to talk. time was limited. we had dinner ferst while bdn rehearsed ferst. ate not much for dinner. ppl took my food away man. lol. cos i hate hotdogs maa.
then our turn. all v nervous.waited v long ... then it was rather fruitful. kelv passed to mengyi smt for me. but no chance say thns or wad. and mr lim was v .. err. crappy.. -.-" as usual. lol. always makin us laugh. and laugh. haa. saw some tutors there. so envious man. and got record our playing. ms loh helped me record our playing too. halfway thru. actually aint that nervous.. too. if u feel nervous, tend to forget everything. __ balance,intontation,in style, in time, in tone and all this yeah. then prac till 1050 like that. went back to sch.reached bout 1125..helped percussion. then my parents came to fetch me las nite. so tireed. reached hm first tink i did was bathe n sleep alr.

today in class so tired.no chance to sleep. hai. and then went for band prac. quite tired. but manage to keep myself awake. yeah. today dismissed band earlier by 5 mins lol.! but considered v good liao.cos always store time till 645 de.. reached home at 7 plus .. took dinner.bathe.
then just now my kor helped me dye hair. my mom allowed lol. but horh. no color man.. cos my hair first time dye hair. and i so shua ku lor. hhaaa.then my kor helped me wash my hair all this. both my bros! can u imagine that . haha. caring.. =x lol.

so tired now.but am glad i blogged everything down.
7 more days to SYF> and left with only 3 practises. all of us must buck up. no matter what, give it our best shot ever.
and aftr syf,will concentrate on my studies first. aftr exams, then discuss many stuffs. but before exams got many things to settle too. like prefect investiture, sports day helping out..and so on. yeah. hai. daziree ahhhhhhh

wanna die liaoo ahhhhhhh. o ya,just now gave ms koh chocolate! and mr tan said to me..that my sect improving. hehee.
i learnt smt fr canadian brass. brim along yr mouthpiece wheerever u go. play around with it.now everyday will buzz for like 5-10mins on mouthpiece.

kayy, sleeping soon. night night!



our very firSt monTh.__.

No comments: