Saturday, April 02, 2005

now listening to tong hua. kkay,is damn nice. \aww !!
i miSs yOUuuuuu so muchhhh!!! havent seen u for a week. hai_ 'cos of te very tight schedule noww. i miss you so damn muchyyy!!!!

uhmm.not online daily now. busy. schworks. prefectmeetings. bandpracs. responsible in many areas. uh aha. owed ms jane 7 A maths hws., =x gosh. so much. but by next week will submit to her.
and now, knowing my role in te prefect. assistant head of business dept., have many things to do. but light job for me. yeahh yeah.. and have to buck up my studies, or else i wouldnt be fit for this post alr.
and same as for band. my attitudes..and everything. everyone will be observing, so have to set a real good example. ahha.

oohoo. starting A MAths tuition soon. is by a sch maths teacher.. but not cfm when ba. yea, and life isnt easy for me noww. . everything has changed. a better life, hopin to see a better person in myself. really. and .. i really wanna go pERTH!!durin nov holis. but only 15 selected ones. hai__ that cant be mee. aww.

sch days are just fine. i just knew that today..is april fool! fool a lot of ppl out there man. jsut cant believe it. and then, kayy. so paiseh. my stuff toy on mr lim 's stand. whoever took it and leave it there. urghh!! so embarrased. hmm.. durin chem test,felt aslp. over-tired liao. hai. didnt get enough rest ba. ms chong woke me up lol, and then teach me how to do.its supposed to be test lor.
this is how my life goess.
and missin you as days pass..
urghh.

syf is coming. 11 more days.
6 more practises.
it happened in a twinkling of eye.
so fast.
am v nervous.
excited.
mixed feelings.

what i have to do is ..

F O C U S
in the concert hall.

just had supper. aww , so full lor. forced to eat so much. my dad bot boon tong kee. chicken rice. dinner i ate fried chicken too. then after band i bot pizza and bubble tea. whoa,gonna grow fat. but didnt gain weight. took height n weight today. no grow, no gain. remains.

kayy,will stop here now.
i just cant hardly wait any longer for syf. woo hoo. give it my best shot!






No comments: