Friday, April 29, 2005

this whole week has been rather tiring, busy for me. no time for comp. studies. arghhh!
this whole full of extra lessons.dead bored n tired of it. as what i could rmb, monday went Pulau Tekom,another island in singapore yeah.took ferry there. went with ms jane n ms chong plus some classmates ,all fr diff class. my class got like 10 of us. dismissed slightly earlier,1pm. bot alot of chocos n prepared my mp3 to listen in e bus. so cool. listened to Blast From The Past.v v damn nice,which becky sent me. n also, american riversongs..ahha.whoa,miss syf. disney fantasy. currently listenin to diemeister now.damn nice. although its a v damn long piece lor. tues got nothing on,so studied in prefect room first. n then went mac studied abit only. reached home bout 7 plus. thomas sent me home. haa.m best friend leh. and also sort of big bro. wed got extra physics lesson.. so tired lor. n then studied after school too,and went yewtee foodcourt meet te rest for revision..

and then today ,thurs. so tired. got A Maths lesson after sch for 2 hrs. whoa seh,n durin school time, got 3 periods of A Maths. whoa, crazy over Amaths lor. today also got phy open-book test. so last min. hai. made me studied last nite so much on phy too. and also did convergin lens retest as a revision,today gave to ms lai for marking lorr.. this whole week had been eating chocolate non-stop. no proper meals, as far as i can rmb . haha. My crunchie is in te prefect room now, for tmr de.. lol. n recess ate hershey cookies n creams.. chinese lesson ate M&m. whoa. so nice lor. n yesterday better still. got skittes, m&m, cookies, ... in class. wahha =x ever since sit besides my best friend,tend to study. lol. cos i dont used to study. and also hand up hws. at least i did now -.-" today after amaths was bout 430pm,rainin damn heavy. go staffroom,ms jane gave me money to buy present for mr chia cos he's leavin. n our class fund is w dejin lor. then jiayao took out his poncho for me to wear .lol. i so touched man. n he even carried my bag for me n hock carried my file. wad nice guys i have in my class.. hhaha. n then lighnting sia. -.- took bus to yewtee. thomas n i went yewtee bookshop choose gift for mr chia. then met ms jane..she went in lor.. we bot for mr chia a small bag to store his markers, a cute little animal to slot in little notes and 4 red pens ba. =) hee. we so sweet horh. hes leavin tmr n soon ms tan leavin too. whoa seh, poa lesson sure v bored liao lor. .. hai __ then she cannot giv me sweets liao . this mornin assembly,mr thomas tan asked me go all e sec3 classes for e attire check thingy. then i go ms koh class. she bullied me siaa.. asked me so much qns.. i so pissed lor n was in a rush. asked me check wad.. then i said i dontknow.. n then she said she got lessons so cant hand up e form, n then i said i personally her class wait for her give me e list n help her submit. whoa. she v big leh. i went ground level looked for thomas ,asked him accompany me to mskoh class get e list.we waited for her quite long leh.she v big leh.. then in e end i ended up sayin thanks to her .-. then went 4th level put the form, n then went 3rd level prefect room cos our chocos there ma. haha. then went ground level take our bag n went back class. so terribly hot,ran here n there. especially everymornings,cos have to wear that blazer.. weee. pulled school flag leh! so fun lor.luckily thomas guilded me. i so nervous lor but v v fun,better than sayin pledge. this sat flag day man..at jurong east mrt station,and then go study. sunday do some sports. monday will study. physics paper on wed. woo. must do really well lor. and everyday have been prac for instru for 30mins per day.. build up my stamina in long notes but i hate that. n prac newpieces. merry widow v fun!



i miss you!

No comments: