Sunday, January 02, 2005

whoa.finally.am so damn happy but nervous.then rehearsal time,met berenice,zw,xr,eric n jasp.whoa,came so early. took photo w bere. then mr lim go through all e pieces,part by part. saw najiB!. become skinnier i supposed. then benny came! wahha, can save us for diemeister liaooo. then at 6 plus took buffet dinner then changed. i like the backstage,so big n long. but crampy. met ben's mom n bro.she asked me where's ben.then first bell rang.lol.nervous.later we walked in.whoa,lotsa empty lots.soon,it was occupied lotsa ppl late. then ferst half very soon ended. las piece of ferst half,american riversongs dedicated to ex-band tr,MsEng. dont know if she's touched. joseph's solo was great.ppl clapped. wahha, that brassband part,am v happy that ican play man!then intermission have to warm up and stuffs.then choir sang 3 songs. then ms tayhurry changed and sang accompanied by us.cool. then gelato. damn nice.in front can hear trumpets. wah good. benny reached those top notes.then encore piece. mr lim unwillingly came out. hahhaa.so act de.lol.then they shouted another encore but enough is enough.meet up w friends,lotsa bdn band ppl came.took trumpetsect photo w bdn.hugged xing!!!!!bet!!w hhaa.gave me roses.k- i wan to mention special thanks.lol. to people like xing,who gave me soft toy,bet gave me pink rose!,kel gave me pink 1 too! khairul gave me 1bar of choco! kewei gave our sect. chocos n sweets. bere gave me the biggest heartshape flower!! so glad ppl. n not forgettin,whole of trumpet sect gave us their phto with a photofram and their own design! we will definitely put it up in band.and took full band phto plus trs, tutors and mr lim.we even shouted gelato again.ahwhah. mr lim v daooo. lol.then took w choir too.and ms tay.took with kel too. and my kor. then inbus havoc,we eat chocos, cos cant tahan. called mskoh up!whaha. tell her the great news.aiyo;- hai- i never get to see him at daconcert,and my classmates.tink deyleft early.back at sch.aswesome but tired.food.talentime,.grad.night.hear the flute tutor played a piece ba. ya- with piano accompaniment,elmar.clarinet tutor. then some tutors joined us.lookin back at da memory,the sec4s photos.they received certs tooand i wanna thnk ying for givin me aletter,leen gave me letter+sweet,sarah gave me photo+cookie,xian gave me letter.

No comments: