Saturday, January 15, 2005

hai- suddenly felt like writing abit more.
i dontknow. suddenly very sad when listenin to those sad songs like blue ridge saga and an jing. nearly drop to tears. thinkin back of many things that had happened and is happenin right now.
i felt that. i dont seem suitable to be either what chairperson or prefect.i just felt like dropping all this stuffs and stop, lead a normal simple life ,which i need not care bout anything. i dont wanna care boutso much things after being thoes heads. like takin care of te class, and so on. i just hate it. it felt like.. i dont seemed to be te right person for te right post. and must that guy i like be in te same class as me. why. are we that fated. hai. though its a gd news but ..
i suddenly hate myself alot. i want to stop myself from doin all those activites. do i have te right to do so. ? hai. everything happened so fast. and abruptly. i regretted. being a prefect. thou its my dream when i was a little young kid at pri sch. but now.- why. do i hav e special privilege thou i shouldnt hav. why. i have alot of whys.
i have no one to share to. my joys,tears.. no best friends. all are just friends.
why i am faking myself to do so.
m i over stressed.. hai.
who can ans all my qns. who. no one out there.
i;m feeling. many things to describe but i just dontknowhow.










feelindamnsad.overnth. why.,

No comments: