Tuesday, January 25, 2005

whahha!

today's damn happy day for me.supposed to be monday blues!
but turn out te other day round.as usual,laughed so much in class.cheerful,thats what we are.
then ohh man.- ms jane ong was so damn angry. hai- no more chocolates for us. she's so serious.
hmm- after school i meet her regarding E maths then yolanda came. bad news. felt so sorry for her. then 4plus meet up mS onG. te other ong family haha.currently still a trainee. she taught me on chpt 2. then i kept on laughing. cos te way she speaks. like students. and she's so cute man.
then , till 6 like that. ms lai chased me sia. whoa. so sad =(
in order to thank te other ms ong fer teaching me,will buy her choco! hee. i so good horh.
then i go find kexin n yoklian.jordan n esther also there. i told dem some ghost stories which i recently read on TSGS 12. was true lor,but then they see me so crappy,no serious.dontknow if they believed.then jordan talked to me awhile..bout you know,band again. argh.- then later he went home w esther. yok lian n kexin pei me siaa. we go find ms koh.her bk with me.then, haha. i felt like a teacher again. sat at mskoh's desk which i longed wanted to.
have a feel that i'm a teacher again. lol. again.? that word.bcos of few cases thats why. haa. then te feelin was great.cant c lots trs ard. ohh man. i just loved it. i just loved her desk - with somany of te gifts which i showered upon her. am just so touched. she horh. piang! kept on slapping me. whoa. damn bad. no respect for me. ha- cos i tr le ma. lol. kiddin.
and then.. haha.shev funny la. i helped her puncholes her ws leh. good right? must get used to te environment ferst. =p my ambition is to be a tr.
then - she fetched us home. of cos, as usual ,dropped at my house there and had a long chat. she so rude.always pinch n slapped me for no reason. lol- xi guan can liao. haa- she wanna bet with me if i dare to slap her face. i pinched her face.
OMG. ms koh so kE AI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahaha- oh no am crazy. today is a real exciting day for me. with so much funs and laughters. and of cos,te one and only him. i just love it.

ok.am decided to buy for some great trs whom i felt so for newyear. this are te followin trs:
mS koH , mS jAne oNG, mS onG , mRS tAn.!

WeeeEEEe. teachers just rocks.

anyway. relax ms jane ong.! =) get over it soon if you're readin.
yeah- tmr celebrating hock leong n thomas's birthday.!

No comments: