Monday, December 27, 2004

woohoo.this trip,me organised de man.was a last-min decision,den hav to call up ppl late midnite. then meet at 12 noon at cck control,while meetin,saw jiahui xian goin for party too. me n yvom alr bot 5 bottles of snow to play!! lol,then last midnite call mr lim neh,asked him to join us.he didnt reply.so noon me n yvom take turns to call cos nv ans.then until my turn,he ENGAGE my call!!! omg,then yvom called him, n he ans,say he slping. haa.he said not joinin cos he noon must prac horn.then nite got other things. then waited till 1pm for an hr,for latecomers,esp. zeting n sean!! took bus there 190,very noisy sia.then we called trs up,like ms tan,ms loh n even mr lim again,wished them merry xmas..stopped at far east plaza,saw min fang. walked n walked and eat lor..then crapped alot.cos we're wearin e same tee,we stand 1 line block ppl .ahaa. then walked to taka,see things. zhen jun wanna meet us.so he only gave me xmas gift!!! so touched! then we go wisma atria meet charles dor n ama.charles n dor gave us gifts.then we took alot of photos.then zj n ama n dor left le,cos dey goin yaqing hse party. then only left 10 of us.took alot of photos on e way to heeren.then all e gers hug ZETING!! n take photo.he must b feelin fortunate.! lol,then charles took photo w kexin n yvom,his meissss. eek.. lol. then took alot of photos ba. hee,then sean aileen kexin yoklian left first. whao seh,yoklian put so thick makeups.then ze ting keep criticisin her till she hot.lol.so thick. then left me charles siying ze ting yvom amy. we played games in e mrt!l o l. then charles go woodlands.amy v funny de,when take photos,asked her look elsewhere,she go look at cam! then me n yvom drop at yew tee go pasar malam. her dear dear aaron called her and then we talked to him bout our party. he at ah ma hse,cant go sec3s party.LOL. then we bot bubble teas. then she walked me to my hse,then i walked her to her hse,then she walked me back again. lol. reached hm 7 plus laa. lol. havent buy presents for my dear fads// latr got xmas party at drey hse. hai- cant go,of cos. got band- now eatin maggie. 11am meet fish. then g liao. go self prac. yvom phylis n aaron also there. ava rm shiok!! i scared intermezzo, latr nv play out. hai- then mr lim dowan e piece then jialat.

No comments: