Saturday, December 25, 2004

whoa. woke up 12 in e noon. 'cos too tired. fr normal band days n camp of cos. then meet my mom go ntuc buy stuffs,on e way back chat alots of things laa. told her i'm goin out tmr. yay,me v guai de. then she cooked spagetti. ate le,clear my oldstuffs in my rm,then sleep again to kill time. then kor went out to countdown to xmas.so bo liao! mom n bro went for dinnar w far far aunt. lol- too many relatives laa. dad bz workin still. aiyo. then my aunt called ask me if i want go over to her house for dinnar. i rejected her cos stay at hm better, got phone to use,tv to watch,comp to use,instru to prac.haah. actually today yvonne asked me out,but . aiya.dont want la.maybe tmr. or sec2s batch go out. c how it goes. sunday.band meeting. arughh.we haveto decide on the programme right after opus. all i can think is horror movie,disco,night walk. cos it late night. eerie. lights not on for e whole sch. u see. ya. just had self-cookin dinner. not bad la=x lol.and if got time. i want change my blogskin again. cos that blogskin damn lousy. aiyo. yeah. i wonder how he celebrate christmas. durin camp,saw him in sch with ,mom,grandma and sis cos buy bks. he so damn tall now. and hair grow. yeah.
now listenin to american riversongs. not we play de laa. haa. terrell sent me. his comp damn lag! =x actually is kenny de la,. i missed the alumni batch man. though dey came for camp .... haiyo. and my tutor. huisi. and the ex one. najib.
current tutor,benny forwarded me smt,it says "in life, we cant expect everything to be in perfection. as musicians, we should have the fun element and enjoy our lives. nevermind if made mistakes, cos thats how we grow in music and thus in life, we mature. " ppl readin this, its really very inspiring. and touches my heart. cos of this,i have the strong ambition to be a part time musician one day and a teacher teachin maths. will hav to work very hard towards my goal. and aftr 0s,join outside band if have the time. k. bout benny. he's a nice tutor, who got patient to teach. we told him all our probs. like tired,so many 1st blabla.and afraid play wrongnotes. at least we learnt smt. we had a 2 hrs plus of chattin just on all this. and now jus buzz on mouthpiece to relax before concert. 6 more days left. pretty fast. and now will have to prac fr basics, scales., and all this stuffs. even the arban book. if can borrow laa. and go check out music book stores for techniques and practises. me seems so hardworkin but v lazy siaa. lol. k la. end here. hee.

No comments: