Wednesday, December 29, 2004

tiring day fer me. woke up 6 plus,dad drove me n phylis to sch.chingyee told me 730, make me wait til 820am.whoa. then gave mr tan the 3 drawings.ya,very childish.lol,not formal,i mean for te opus programme bklet.lotsa stuffs to help them out.mr tan scan into te comp,must decide colors all dis.then programmes,performers,tutors,..aiyo,alot of things.then in e end,ama aaron ain n me go chingyee hse do.type everythg out blabla..hard lehh,then joseph kenny lionel came to help out./aaron n ain bot lunch fer us b4 band. then after eat,me n chingyee hurry go Lot1 pop. buy those A4 size papers,300 sheets. then she bot chicken rice fer esther,yaya. then in e end,cos of kenny,redecided tt use half kind..cy v stressed man.then ama n ain go sch ferst,cos late alr. then aaron me joseph cy took taxi to sch at 1255,arrived jus nice,1pm.where will start combine.whoa peng,everythg v rush n out of time.then told mr tan bout our idea,but he changed idea again,even the logo.think not bad laa.the way its folded is rather unique,doin on diff.color papers.hmm.ya. then combine quite alot of pieces, mr lim so last min decision,asked me prac on the americanriversongs da part w joseph.,whoa,i v scared of semiquavers de.die die.2 days,can i make it? will have to do my best. ;pthen rehearse the song w ms tay where she will sing n sing.,we played like 3 times to satisfy her. Haa,then rehearse everythg in e hall,plus movements,so actions everythg mus be fast. most scared is the Intermezzo. ya ya. 2 more days..yea.once its over, u considered so fast but.. haiyo. i really cant wait for OPUS but i dont want it to so fast end. whoa,jus take medicine. whoa i really sick man. always wanna reach concert like that.nt evyertime la.lol.. cos of te weather,v cold.then in ava rm forget bring sweater.freezing maa. nowadays alot of ppl sick. even mr lim siaa. think he spread to me de . LOL> he also caught a cold+cough liaoooo. tmr go buy jiajia liang teh drink. got vicks, latr take 1. lol. i v worried lehh. 2 more days. aiyo.k la- end here alr. tmr got band meeting with jordan phylis charles kexin. whoa. fads finally asked me out tmr! but .lol. weather v cold,cant go swim. ;p