Wednesday, November 07, 2007

SAY HELLO to Broken-promise.blogspot.com!

I spent my holidays really so wisely that I'm caught up with lotsa activities daily.
And I got myself so tired, instead of resting more.
On Monday noon, I meet Keyi before we went for church activity.

Meet FADS at Ya Kun.

With cameras, there's bound to have endless photos.
Drey and Fesh.
Stef and I.

And I say, its' FADS.
Then I meet Liting and went to her place.
The next day we headed to band together.
A very fruitless combine.
Thought that I'll learn something, but the practise turned out to be time-wasting.

Went to town in the evening with some band alumni.
Had the famous Hokkien Mee at Food Republic!
So I woke up early this morning and headed to band.
AHH, we only had a super short sectionals working on the first few bars of Phantom.
But I'm glad, to be able to learn something.

Evening to work and I happened to see him.
Meet jessica for supper at Mac.

She wants me to post this photo because she wanna grab it from me. :/

Holiday is ending very soon! :(

No comments: