Saturday, November 03, 2007

OLD/ LESS CAMPS. FADS

Was looking through my multiply site old photos.
It seems that there're lesser camps in poly than secondary school now.
In my secondary school times, I used to have band camps, leadership camps and prefect camps.
And now, I do not even have a single one!
That's part of the reason why there're so many stayovers.
This KL leadership camp, of all CCAs, brought a lot of fond memories.
Pictures shall talk here.
My team :D
In the forest.
On the way.

only fads!
when i'm leading.
Drey and I on flying fox.
Go team!
Everyone.
Have you ever have a click of close friends?
That you shared 10 years of friendship with? (drey and stef)
Being in the same class for 4 years of secondary school?
Yes, I have!
Let the old shots show you.
when we were only 13. FADS- Felicia,Audrey,Daziree,Stephanie
being so close with a trainee teacher when we were 14.
trip to sentosa.
When we acted as Singapore Idol Judgers. Hi ken!
When we went mad in class like lying on tables with skirts.
even jumping from chairs and flying across the room.
also, dancing in front of the whole school with the same costume.

Looking forward to seeing FADS in action on the coming week!

No comments: