Sunday, February 18, 2007

firstly, Happy New Year to all!

woohoo we had morning combined service today.
it was pretty awesome, see how super-kiasu we were.
of 'cos we got good seats (:
afterwards lunch at beautyworld.
went home first.
elder bro tried to squeeze all my blackheads for me lar!

then we went reunion dinner at aunt's place including joanna.
eat all you can, ABALONES! watched tv, played xbox, watched cartoon vcd.
went home to do abit of last min cleaning up.
bros just came back fr mustafa w dad.

i got nike grey socks and a bottle of purfume!
i've got a duper large pimple at my chin!
i gonna apply OXY which my bro just bought.
i'm so excited for later on, 'cos i can get HONGBAOS!
dont know what time i will be up till. Heh.

and fish's back later on in the noon!
fads asked me go towning at night.
but have to see if im free.

haa.my bros and i just got HONGBAO from my MUMMY just now! ;D

No comments: