Wednesday, February 28, 2007

5 Things to Be Completed today:

1.Practise basic(Air,long notes,scales,slurs)
2.Practise Carnival of Venice,Seranade and Le Desir.
3.Exerise at home
4.Read SPEED chap2
5.(Still can't think of any yet)

a planner!
how useful and effective can it be!


"just follow up whatever you've plan lor."

it isn't that difficult anymore.
to keep track of time now.

mmm.
life's definitely not a bliss for me.

so much to do,
only twenty-four hours a day.

Expand my time please.

Uh. i hope i have some time left for tonight's bandcamp meeting.


playing pool almost everyday.
yesterday morning and night.
getting the hang of it.

fun with those same old click.
definitely they make me go wooolaalaa.

more and more practises.
more things to learn.
-slurs,tonguing,scales,air..

2 hours per day really disciplines me.
it builds me up mentally too.

i'm not ready yet.

neither am i well-prepared now.

but i know i can do it.

4 days to go.


deadline:Friday

No comments: