Sunday, January 28, 2007

Psalm 118:13-14
I was pushed back and about to fall,but the Lord helped me.
The Lord is my strength and my song;He has become my salvation.

Psalm 86:11-13
Teach me Your way,O Lord,and i will walk in Your truth;
give me an undivided heart,that i may fear Your Name.
I will praise You,O Lord my God,with all my heart;
i will glorify Your Name forever.
For great is Your love toward me;
You have delivered mefrom the depths of the grave.

Isaiah 40:29,31
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.


these verses hit me so im going to share here.
i've quit my job recently.
although its very hard to bear with my job,
but i know God has His bigger plans for me.
i want to focus on my walk with God.
to start this whole new walk with Him again.
yes i've already wasted my jan'07.
but i trust that He'll take me with Him. ;]
that He takes the lead.

i stayed home today.
cleanup my room,sleep,eat,comp.
supposed to go Hard Rock cafe w dad and bro.
but dad was unable to make it.
im going to meet eric later on,
to get my pay from him and to do some catch-up.
well,
i've alr cancelled my Hp line.
tomorrow i shall open a new Hp line.
keep you guys updated with my no. again.
am going Thaipan for lunch and catchup with my colleagues and friends there.
then some window shopping i guessed.

HAPPY B'DAY BENJAMIN TOH (:


some photos to share ((:


you can guess who she's xD



i missss fadz! :P



i miss my FADSJ!


when we do crazy things.


when i took pic with special people xD


when drey and i became cheerleaders.



when we went out together..


those were very wonderful memories!

No comments: