Saturday, January 13, 2007

i took leave today!
went to chantelle's place to vist her in the noon.
yeeess. cute lil shannyn.
seeing her delights me too.
b'cos i haven't get to meet her up to catch for quite some time already.
she gave me a big bar of chocolate!! :D
and then i was just watching tv,readin newspapers..
in fact slacking at her place.
keeping 8tortoises for 10years??
so amazing and she didn't mention to me before.
actually had discipleship afterwards but was cancelled.
so i went bugis meet up jian brother.
had dinner at kfc.
then went Thaipan with jian brother and kaiyang for another late dinner.
buttersquid+prawnpaste chicken+rice+tiger.
whoalao.
we became crazy then.
how i wish im alr 21.
anyway we got this staff rate discount.
told boss no need but he still gave us discount.
but brother jian paid for us man.
the next time i will treat him man.
xiao ai told me she bought chocs for me!
im so touched!
boss drove all of us back.
chef,kaiyang,xinyu,eric and me.
im getting dizzy.
bye.

No comments: