Thursday, August 03, 2006

OPUS III ticket. proudly done by mr hector tan!
shaoming and meee x]

stephanieee toh and dazz, were in the bus back to sch.
in the woodwinds bus! high spirits!
practising how to stand up and hol instruments in the right way..
ya qing showing peace while prac her piccolo.
backstage of vch. so cool uhh. 2 levels!
pressies and chocolates i rec. thanks people. i donknow why u guys love me soo much!
belated bday card fr mandy sisss x]
zhenjun and me! wahahha
the band in fall-in position outside vch.
my trumpet seniorss and me!
yubing and me. i<3 href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6164/466/1600/DSC05215.jpg"> brother and his gf who came!
thanks joanna,for e toblerone!!
clarinet section bigg family
RWS
emcees in action!
double reeds xP
my tpet section. how adorable are they!
saxophonists!
rehearsal
flute section

warming up

No comments: