Monday, February 27, 2006

you people may think i am weird. indeed yes. i got a weird personality . i dontknow that's justme. i have attitude problems that just wont go away. i get irritated very very easily. and get fed up very easily too. people who irritates me will get from me. i just dontknow why. HAI. why like that?? with so many of this problems propping up, i dont know how long can i stand it. i am way toocrappy.maybe i need to change. woah.i have just so much to say,but i really dontknw how come i cant express it?? what has stopped me ? not even through bloggin. i feel like ,really, cryin out loud to myself.thinkin why why why. yes,i have many friends. just friends whom i will say a hello to brighten their days. friends,not more than that.no true friends, no best friends. i used to have a best friend. a HE. but..what has changed me upsetted me alot. so we broke up our ties. he's still a friend of mine anyway. and my 10years of friend. u may think what. FADS? ever best friends?? this is fake.
hai. i feel so upset and dissappointed with myself. i cant achieve what i want in life. i feel so many problems stucked up in my heart.

tell me what to do.. ;(

No comments: