Friday, February 24, 2006

What a day! THREE TESTS today. AMATHS test first 2 periods,followed by chinese test 4-5 period, english test 7-8 period. this is how i end my friday in sch x) talkin bout amaths, i didnt do question worth 11marks. the cot cosec..proving question. i suck totally in that. durin contact time sec4Es and 5s were suppose to go to the range for 0level briefing. went to meet mrs fong after sch,cos my section need to buy 4cupmutes. in the end,was scolded by her regardin my band attendance.. !! she really nags alot alot at me. omg. she's just the one and only mrs fong who nags damn much. then i went bedok meet kel. then we went to LIDO watched 49days.after that went home,. did my chinese letter writing hw! ;p did my vocabulary exercise! i even check up the dictionary.how dilligent am i x) read essays and straitstimes justnow! okay..i still have geog ,maths homework. plus revision for other subs.tomorrow band. zz. kay, go watch kungfu hustle now. rent that vcd from felicia.
this girl went to me durin recess.adeline.she's my prisch friend.but now sec2.retained ba.very ah lian-ish =x and she said, jiahui, yr brother dylan right? diaoZZ. all the gangsters got contacts in this area man.so well-known is that brother of mine.zzz. he's damn bad lor,bullied his gf many times cos happened to read his smses frm his darling! xP kor promised to buy me a jacket!

No comments: