Sunday, October 23, 2005

returned home not long ago.
yesterday had band.still cant get e rythem for Hello,young lovers,quite dissappointed.
then went through a new piece. the Bugler part is nice ;)
haiqing sent me e song.
this mornin supposed to have sectionals at Nat's house but she needs to go out.
in e end,everyone couldnt make it.
i was waiting at the station like a stupid fool lor,
so went becky's house read Archie's comic.
she made 2 half-boiled eggs for me
how sweet of her ;p
its just like the Ya Kun eggs.
we were late.went bdn with jordan, aaron, suhaila and becky.
on e way, becky was teachin me my tpet solo 's rythem.
that Am-Ster-Dam rythem.
omg, i finally got it ;)
becky got supernatural powere to make ppl understand =)
met bettina,xing and sherr.
they always laugh at me for NO reasons,
somehow rather i got a GREAT sense of humour.
anyway, glad that they are going HK too.
me,digam,diwa n dehong waited for taxi for 30mins.
all the Ds kias. hhahaa
fetched dehong to his hse first,
omg, its around pasir ris area man. -.-
then we went ciney.
wanted to catch a movie but didnt lor.next time.
took neoprints again.thats wad we loved to do.
went far east meet steff n fissh.
ate at long john.
digam was teachin us nepal words.
that's so cool.
he taught us how to say STUPID FISH in nepal.
la-tin-. ma-cha.
went taka library.
had yoshinoya for dinner.
shopped around
met olinda cho.she;s darn slim.
had chats. and take photos man.
digam didnt told me that mosaic shots,made me smile lik a fool for so long. -.-
took train back.
returned hm bout 7 lor.
so excited bout Latin Gold cos bettina gave me a copy of it ;)
gona prac durin weekends.
plus king and i.
anyway,mon's a promotion day.
so becky gona conduct sectionals for my section. ;)
she's so kind.
i just went for dinner w becky,jordan,zhenjun and charles at yewtee.
had chicken pie. so nice. but too HUGE.
then we went becky's hse.
need get my tpet fr her.
reached hm. expected mom to scold me, for not tellin her i went out.
but she asked,
"you really want bring trumpet there ah? is it v heavy?"
"ahh."
"Ok lor, ask korkor carry for you."
i was so happy. for once. my mood turns better.
i've been so dissppointed cos my mom initally doesnt allow me to bring over there.
now she agreed.
she understands hw much trumpet meant to me ;)
if i really didnt bring back,
i think i gona screw up.
throw my face in front of hongkong.,
and also RBNCSB's facee.
yeahh..
ijust called e insurance company.
i tot was an operator. so i kept on sayin, hello hello.
make myself paiseh -.-
cos its like,so late, they sleep liao laa
that guy talks very fasat.
i only understand a quarter of wad he said.
i just said.
yup,sorry? i seee.
lol.
i'm tired.
i need a long rest mann.
tomorrow gona buy bbq food.
going imm
i wanna buy surf shorts.
i wanna buy so many stuffs.
good night everyone.
;p my mom rocks actually.

No comments: