Monday, October 10, 2005

FINALLY A THEIF
thanks to,
chen yang for fetchin me out of dungeon(which i got in by VIP cab) lol!
becky and her sistar, cheryl for helping me in level-up.
justin in guilding me to a theif.
yan an for partying w me.
yeah.thats all.
and of cos,myself in being so patient to a level 10.
i wanna be assasin. ;p
will chiong after exams.
last night 11pm studied till 6am,
mom drove all of us to sleep.
me,siying and dor slept at masterbedrm, charles slept in my rm.
woke up 830am, then they left.
slept at 9am. was disturbed by a msg at 10am! =/
so stayed awake man.
bout noon time, went to meet becky. to buy sch uniform.
she said i was damn skinny,thought i was kexin initally. saying what i got builemna or whatever.and right in front of her i was munching on snickers.
maybe 'cos i also go cycling .
who knows,we were lost there -.- and a good exercise for us to walk so farrr.
guessed what. was closed.lol. waited 30mins for 307 bus lor, went to her hse.
had lunch. played maple. we were damn crappy, includin her sis.
i talked to e Red Indians in maple.asked ppl sit besides me on the bench and they really did follow. then ok .alot of wu liao stuffs too.
kept on laughin so hard.
i talked to my zhi ting for like 10mins,to persuade her to go hk.
i asked her giveme her dad's no. to talk to him but she kept on insisting that her dad WONT allow.
how upsetting. will ask teacher to talk to her dad.
rena is going hk.
yanshuang needs to ask her mom again.
eliana is going.
nat is going.
cat is going too.
and not forgetting mee.
how i wish my full section could go, play Dies Natalis per part,although i know the notes aint easy to reach.
if my section plays well for the pieces,
becky said she would treat me.
sounds awesome right.? only me. haha.
then i wanna go Sakae man.
havin physics and AMaths papers tomorrow.
gosh, my POA paper 2 got 13/70. its a F9 yeah. i knew itt.
i dont even know how to do a trial balance, balance them,wad petty cash, bank statement or whatever.. zzz. i hate poa.
i wanna go townn. ;)

No comments: